Write for Us: Guest Post Submission for Law Firm Marketing
Thank You for your interest in writing for 360lawfirmmarketer Blog!
We are constantly looking forward to growing the Digital Success blog as a great resource for law firm search engine optimization,law firm social media, law firm paid advertising and other law firm digital marketing tips.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Guest Post
We only accept high quality content. So if you’re eyeing to be a guest author on our blog, please make sure to follow these guidelines –
We typically talk about:
- Inbound marketing, content marketing, online marketing
- B2B websites, SEO, social media, email, video and blogging
- Lead generation and lead nurturing
- HubSpot or general topics on marketing automation, marketing technology stack
- Length of Content: Our guest posts typically range from 100 to 2000 words.
- Quality of Content: Your writing should flow logically and error-free. Our voice and tone is creative, helpful and humorous.
- Images/Optimization: Content should be properly optimized with subheads, backlinks to high domain authority sites with relevant anchor text, keywords, bulleted lists or other formatting to make the blog more readable. We will take care of images, however, if you have suggestions for custom images you’d like us to consider, please share them in 950px W by 450px H png or jpg format. We often use gifs and memes in our posts for fun.
- Technical Jargon: Please avoid using technical marketing jargon. Our audience is comprised of novice-to-intermediate level marketers. If you have to get technical to make your point please use examples and helpful explanations/backlinks or short videos.
- Author Information: Your article will begin with your byline and a short bio. We may edit bylines to remove links that do not meet our standards or are manipulative.
- Backlinks: We allow one backlink to your website.
- Attribution: Please use proper attribution (either cite your source or backlink to it) for outside content that you reference including data points, quotations and graphics.
- The Punishment Chair: We will return, remove and/or ban your contributions in the future if we suspect that your work has been copied, stolen or not is properly attributed. Don’t make us put you in a time-out.
Other Important Notes:
We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, length, and quality. Submissions that do not meet our standards will not be published.
Anything we publish on our blog is not eligible for publication on other sites, including your own. However, feel free to promote your guest blog post, once it has been published on our blog. #Sharingiscaring
The published post will contain calls-to-action to download contextually relevant offers from our resource center.We will let you know when we intend to publish your blog post so you can watch for it!
Once you’ve read the above guidelines and have relevant content to share (or a dazzling idea to pitch) please reach out via email only.
Subject Line: Holy Crap, I Actually Read Your Guidelines
The email body should contain:
- Quick word on why you think we should accept your submission
- Suggested title/blog outline
- Your (short!) author bio*
Thank you and good luck!
*360lawfirmmarketer does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religious beliefs or country of origin. We do reserve the right to be suspicious of Ohio State fans, or anyone who does not like dogs.