HIRING PPC MARKETING FOR LAW FIRMS
extremely effective way
to attract qualified leads
with your ideal clients using proven Pay-Per-Click techniques
Trusted by Our Business Partners
Paid Media for Law Firms
Getting your law firm in front of your target market requires a lot of moving parts. SEO and social media, for example, are key components. But without a paid media strategy, you’ll fall short of your goals.
Paid media, also known as search engine marketing, helps you connect with the right prospects for your firm with dizzyingly accurate precision.
Why invest in PPC?
Paid search advertising delivers these same benefits to small local businesses as it does to large national brands:
- Higher-quality leads: PPC zeroes in on the people who are actively searching for what your business has to offer.
- Costs you can control: Ad relevancy and quality scores can be continuously improved to lower your cost per click.
- Increased exposure: Paid ads leave less space on search results pages for your competitors.
- Valuable insights: Paid search lets you gather data and insights you can use in every part of your marketing plan.
- Speed: PPC lets you quickly test receptivity to a new service or product, or promote something that doesn’t fit naturally into your other marketing or advertising channels.
GET THE BEST ROI
GROW FAST WITH OUR INNOVATIVE GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS)
& MICROSOFT ADVERTISING (BING) PPC SERVICES.
Google Ads (AdWords) and Microsoft Advertising (Bing) Campaigns survive or die by the strategy behind it.
A good strategy allows you to scale.
Strategy requires deep understanding of your business.
Increase traffic, engagement and your lead nurture game by partnering with 360 LawFirm Marketing
OUR SUCCESS STORY
Trending Blog Posts
You need to create and sustain a stable client base for your business to thrive in such a crowded and...
LinkedIn Company pages are a powerful way to connect with your audience and strengthen your firm’s reputation. The platform now...
PPC for lawyers is an attractive digital marketing option for many attorneys. When done correctly, Google ads can generate clients...
If you provide services to B2B clients, then you need to reach the C-Suite. Decision-makers within companies follow a much...
1. Make Sure Your Hosting Solution is Optimized for Performance The hosting provider you use can make a big difference...
Now that you’ve looked through a few case studies, how do you create a marketing case study of your own?...
Chances are you’ve heard the phrase “content is king”. This is the reality in today’s marketing landscape. However, just as...
Law firms are always looking for ways to bring in more clients. But attracting new business can be a challenge,...
In an ever-shifting digital marketing landscape, law firms looking to generate growth, new clients, and increased revenue must assiduously keep...